The 3rd International Conference on Virology is one of the largest educational and scientific seminar in the virology field. This international conference is designed in a way such that all can display their ideas, theories, and analyse the concepts and innovations through keynote presentations, plenary presentations, oral talks, poster presentations, young research forum, symposiums, workshops, and exhibitions.
- Research Scholars
- Associate Professors
- Bioscience Industries
- Directors of Associations and Societies
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- Title of the abstract must be in sentence case. The title must represent the abstract content.
- Name of the author and co-authors (if present). You may list up to 20 individual authors for each abstract.
- Provide your full name, degree, institution, address, telephone number, and email address. (Email address of the main author/presenter).
- Abstract content must not exceed 300 words. The body of the abstract should describe your research, results and conclusions of your study.
- A short biography of 100 words of the main author/presenter must be included along with abstract.
- All the abstracts must be submitted before the deadlines provided.
- stract will be reviewed by the committee and you will receive an e-mail notification within 24-48 hours of abstract submission.
For the sample template of the abstract, please click here
All the abstracts should be submitted through Online Abstract Submission or can be mailed at email@example.com