- General Research in Virology
- Structural Virology
- Viral Pathogenesis and Vaccine Development
- Virus and Genetic Evolution
- Emerging Technologies for Viral Disinfection
- Antiviral Innate Immunity
- Impact of Climate Change on Viral Occurrence and Prevalence
- Emerging Issues
- Virus Outbreaks and Epidemiology
- Viral Genome and Replication in Viral Classification
- Viral Modulation of Host Cell Immunity
The conference program comprises of well-designed sessions over a 1 day period and include Plenary lectures, Keynote lectures, Oral presentations and Poster sessions.
All the sessions will be chaired by internationally recognised academicians and scientists.
For the technical program of the conference, please click here
Why to Attend
Enables you to be known in academic circles to convene prearranged panels including delegates from companies and universities. This scientific meeting provides access to research activities related to a particular subject with current findings and developments anticipated from them.
Networking for Future Collaborations: Participants will get engaged in learning latest research finding from the interesting presentations, workshops, poster presentations. These networking events will helps in making new connections which will aid your future collaborations.