Ogochukwu Chidiebere Nweke is an African from Nigeria. He is a lawyer, a social media consultant, a relationship consultant, a public speaker, a professional mediator and an ADR advocate. He is currently the Vice President of Synergies Institute–Ghana.
His contributions to the use of social media in teaching and learning (on and off campus) won an award for the African University College of Communications (AUCC), in New York, USA, through a programme facilitated by AUCC and Simmons College, Boston, USA. He is also an associate director with the International Institute for ICT Journalism.
Ogochukwu has received trainings in various areas of social relations (through Coursera and Edex), and has certificates in:
• Philosophy, from the University of Edinburgh
• Entrepreneurship, from the University of Maryland
• Creative Problem Solving, from the University of Minnesota
• Religious Literacy, from Harvard University
• Contract Law, from Harvard University
• Environmental Law, from the University of North Carolina
He also serves as a part-time law lecturer at Regent University College of Science and Technology and Kings University College, both in Accra-Ghana.
He is on Linkedin as Ogochukwu Nweke and features on www.relationshiphealthcenter.org
Copyright © Madridge 2019. All rights reserved.