You are hereby invited to present your work as an E-Poster to fellow researchers and the general audience at Dental-2021 Virtual. An E-Poster or digital poster is a digital presentation of your study. The PDF format of your poster will be published in the webinar website and program.
Guidelines for Posters
- Submit your abstracts for E-posters by filling the form below.
- The poster should be in PDF format
- The poster must include a title, your full name and the name of your supervisor in the top right-hand corner
- Content in your poster should clearly represent your research, methods, results and conclusions
- You can also include any pictures or graphs for a clear cut representation of your research results
- Font in the poster must be same all over and spacing in between the words must be taken in to consideration
- The posters will be displayed in the conference website and program
Benefits of E-poster presentation
- E-poster presentation will be displayed in the conference website and program
- E-certificate of presentation/participation
- E-Abstract book of all accepted abstracts
- Promotion in conference website and social media
All abstracts should be submitted through online abstract submission or mailed to the conference mail id at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract submission for E - Poster Competition