8th International Cancer Study & Therapy Conference is a virtual conference which is one of the largest educational and scientific events in the cancer field.
- Cancer Professionals
- Medical Oncologists
- Surgeons, Physicians
- Cancer Researchers
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- Title of the abstract must be in sentence case. The title must represent the abstract content.
- Name of the author and co-authors (if present). You may list up to 20 individual authors for each abstract.
- Provide your full name, degree, institution, address, telephone number, and email address. (Email address of the main author/presenter).
- Abstract content must not exceed 300 words. The body of the abstract should describe your research, results and conclusions of your study.
- A short biography of 100 words of the main author/presenter must be included along with abstract.
- All the abstracts must be submitted before the deadlines provided.
- Abstract will be reviewed by the committee and you will receive an e-mail notification within 24-48 hours of abstract submission.
Cancer Science-2021 Virtual Abstract Submission starts from August 25, 2021.
For the sample template of the abstract, please click here
All the abstracts should be submitted through Online Abstract Submission or can be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org